Skip to main content

Open Records & Public Info Requests

Requests for public records and information should be made in writing and delivered to the Public Information Officer at:

Anna Hicks
Director of Marketing & Communication
6101 Grayson Drive, Hwy 691
Denison, Texas 75020


Grayson College uses its fiscal year, September 1 - August 31, for tracking purposes.

Requests for student data and institutional research information should be directed to the Institutional Effectiveness office.