Grayson College Foundation
North Texas Giving Day 2021
Support the Grayson College Foundation for 2021 North Texas Giving Day, September 23rd!Donate Now
The Grayson College Foundation, Inc. was incorporated in March 1992, as a 501 (c) 3, a nonprofit, tax-exempt entity formed solely for the purpose of support of Grayson College.
The Foundation seeks financial support to strengthen and expand the College's academic and technical programs.
Gifts and grants are needed beyond the scope of tax-based funding, thus providing a margin of excellence for the College's diversified program of learning opportunities.
Members of the Foundation are persons and companies which have made a gift to Grayson College during the current calendar year. The Foundation is governed by a self-perpetuating Board of Directors.
The Foundation may receive designated or unrestricted gifts and grants to be used for approved purposes at Grayson College. The Foundation may also hold funds in endowment for the College. Gifts to the Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent of limits set by law.
Vision: To be the Premier Foundation for the Benefit of College, Students, and Community.
Mission: Fulfilling donor wishes through student success.
- Cash/Check/Credit Card. (Checks made payable to GC Foundation. Gifts can be made
- by credit card: Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
- Make a Pledge to our Annual Scholarship Campaign.
- If you would like to HONOR or MEMORIALIZE or LINK YOUR DONATION TO AN ENDOWMENT please make a notation under the notes section in PAYPAL. This ensures we will get notice of your intentions.
- Donate Securities, Real Estate or Personal Property
- Matching Gifts – Many companies will match the philanthropic efforts of their employees. Consult with your human resources office to inquire about your company’s matching gift opportunities.
- Consult your tax advisor and consider a gift through Estate Planning. Contact us at (903) 463-8717 or 903-463-8716 about becoming a member of the Peter W. Grayson Society.
- Establish a named or endowed scholarship
- Establish an Endowed Chair through our Endowed Chair Program
- College Employees can donate through monthly payroll deduction. GC Employee Payroll Deduction