Skip to main content

Work Study

Work Study Banner.jpg

About the Work-Study Programs

Federal Work-Study Program (FWS)

The FWS provides employment positions for undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need. These earnings from these positions assist students with educational expenses and provide valuable work experience which enhances the participant’s education when possible.

State College Work Study (CWS)

The State College Work Study Program is designed to allow students to work in positions across GC campus. The students are awarded based on unmet need and only during the Fall semester.

To be considered for student employment utilizing Federal or State Work-Study funding at Grayson College:

  1. Be enrolled as a student at Grayson College.
  2. Complete the FAFSA
  3. Have documented financial need.
  4. Complete the Work-Study Application.
  5. If positions become available, you will be contacted for an interview.

Work-Study positions that may be available: