Skip to main content

Visiting Students Winter Mini FAQ's

Grayson College is offering a December 2018 mini term. Classes are offered online from December 11th through December 27thOnline visiting students are only required to provide an unofficial college transcript and no proof of shot records. These classes will appear on the Fall 2018 transcript. Contact Grayson at 903-463-8604 with additional questions.

What is required to enroll as a visiting student?

Do I need to complete TSI testing IF I am at a private school or a school that is not in Texas?

No. If your home institution is not in Texas or is a private school in Texas, you can waive the TSI requirement by completing and submitting the document below. 

Private Out of State Waiver

Will the course transfer back to my home college?

Grayson College is a regionally accredited institution whose courses are typically transferrable to other institutions, however you should verify with your academic advisor or the Registrar’s Office at your home institution regarding transferability. Once you have completed the course as a visiting student, you will need to request Grayson College send a transcript to your home college. Transcript requests can be made at the National Student Clearinghouse . The transcript request button is the 6th tab and is listed in orange.National Student Clearinghouse main Navigation, arrow to "Order Track Verify" Button

How much do the courses cost?

Information regarding tuition and fees can be found here.

May I use financial aid to cover the tuition?

Visiting students are not eligible for financial aid at Grayson College.

Can my coach or parent contact Grayson College regarding the courses I am taking or the tuition and fees?

The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) prevents Grayson College personnel from discussing your academics or account with a third part without prior consent.  If you would like to give Grayson permission to speak with other individuals about your record you may complete and return the consent for student release information found in the MyViking portal or by contacting the Registrar’s Office at 903-463-8604.