Skip to main content
Home / How to Apply / Admission and Registrar FAQs

Admission and Registrar FAQs

How can I get information about Grayson College?

Prospective Students wishing to request information can submit a new student inquiry here.

How can I get admitted to the college?

Steps to Admissions can be found here.

The Grayson College Application is located here.

I have applied to the college, what do I need to do to get enrolled? 

Once you have applied to the college, follow the admissions steps located here. All required documents can be uploaded by you through document tracking in your MyViking Portal.

How can I get an enrollment verification?

Enrollment Verifications can be made via the national student clearinghouse or by contacting Tracy Rains directly at

How can I get an official copy of my transcript?

Transcript Requests should be made via the national student clearinghouse.  Detailed information is available here.

How can I withdrawal from all of my courses?

For a full withdrawal from school, students should contact their Success Coach. Courses will not be dropped without your Success Coach's review and the appropriate approvals.

I only want to drop one of my courses, how can I do that?

For a drop from one course, students should contact their instructor.