- September 2019 Viking Newspaper
- Skills Development Fund adds $437,158 grant for TMC job training
- Grayson College awarded Texas Pathways Grant
- Community Mental Health Summit
- Grayson College Music Department Concert
- Trustee Jackie Butler receives first GC Professor of Biology Emeritus title
- President's Note September 2019
Community Mental Health Summit
Date: Mon, September 23, 2019 12:00 AM
The Dallas Veterans Administration Medical Center, co-hosted by Grayson College Office of Veteran Services, is presenting the annual Community Mental Health Summit on Thursday, the 26th of September 2019 at the Grayson College Center for Workforce Learning auditorium. The Summit is held for Veterans, transitioning Service members, family members, service providers and members of the community. The event begins at 9:00 AM and concludes at 1:30 PM. The Summit will feature presentations on suicide prevention, military culture and Veterans' experience of the transition from active duty. There will be a resource fair to connect Veterans with relevant services and opportunities. The Summit will provide opportunities for Veteran service organizations to network and collaborate.
The event is free and open to the public. Register for tickets at graysoncollegesummit.eventbrite.com
Students attending will be able to earn Cruise to Completion points.