Application and Forms
Below is a check list of what you will need to apply to Grayson College.
- Application - Completed
- Application fee of $100
- Official high school transcript (must be translated to English)
- Any additional transcripts
- Official TOEFL scores (if not attending IEP)
- Copy of passport and visa (if applicable)
- An affidavit of financial support (form included in this letter) with an attached original bank statement or a bank letter that is no more than three months old reflecting a balance of $16,500 U.S.
- All items on checklist must be completed. (see Below)