- Discover Grayson
- President Note April 2020
- Celebration of Scholars
- GC Welcomes New HR Director
- GC Receives Texas Emergency Aid Grant
- GC CWL receives $287,000 from Skills Development Fund COVID-19 Special Initiative
- Grayson Together
- President's Note May 2020
- Appointment Instructions
- New Dean of South Campus
- Success Coach Spotlight - Valerie Ray
- Board seeks appointment after Richardson resigns
- Red River Compact Commission Meeting
- President's Note June 2020
- Success Coach Spotlight - Lewanda Diaz
- Athletics Update
- Congratulations to these Grayson Scholars
- Terrence Steele appointed as new member of GC Board of Trustees
- Success Coach Spotlight - Nancy Luthe
- Success Coach Spotlight - Kolton Hall
- New Dean of Student Affairs
- Enroll For Fall
- GC President Receives ACCT Chief Executive Officer Award
- Truth in Taxation
- President's Note July 2020
- Congratulations BSN Graduates!
- President's Note August 2020
- Student Support Services Grant Received
- National Science Foundation Grant
- GC Culinary Program Brings Home Awards
- PTK Virtual 5K
- Fall 2020 Graduation Applications
- President's Note September 2020
New Dean of South Campus
Date: Wed, June 24, 2020 12:00 AM
"With this position, I am looking forward to making new relationships and partnerships to promote growth on the South campus," Maxwell said. "Strengthening existing programs and possibly introducing new programs with increased marketing and advertising will be my main goals."
Maxwell grew up in Honey Grove and earned a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and a Master's of Science in Applied Mathematics at the University of Texas at Dallas. After graduating from UTD, she took a position with Collin College - Spring Creek as a Math Adjunct Professor, while also managing a privately owned tutoring center. After several years working in Plano, she got married and moved back to Fannin County, taking a position at Grayson College as a math adjunct professor.
"What I enjoy most about working at Grayson College is the culture," Maxwell said. "It is obvious that everyone on campus, including faculty, staff, and administrators, really care about our students and their success. It creates a work environment that I want to be a part of."
Maxwell enjoys the country life with her husband Cody and two year-old son Shepherd.