- Foundation Home
- Annual Campaign
- Board of Directors & Foundation Staff
- Endowed Faculty Chairs for Teaching Excellence
- Establishing Scholarships
- Scholarship Information
- Hall of Fame Induction
- Innovative Teaching and Learning Fund
- Make a Gift
- Miller Barber Viking Challenge Golf Tournament
- Project "88 Keys"
Project "88 Keys"
Project “88 Keys” is a campaign to create an endowment for the ongoing maintenance of our fine Petrof pianos, and to acquire new pianos for the piano studio, voice studio, and practice rooms. The “88 Keys” refers to the number of keys on a piano keyboard, and it cannot be over emphasized how important the piano is to an excellent music education. Therefore, the Grayson College Foundation has taken on the challenge of raising funds to maintain our Petrof pianos, and to acquire new pianos for the piano studio, voice studio, and practice rooms.