Course Information and Other Program Details
- Enrollment is limited to approved courses. Your high school determines if you will receive dual or concurrent credit. Only core courses are offered for dual/concurrent enrollment.
- Students must meet course prerequisites as outlined in the catalog.
- Dual/concurrent credit high school students in their junior and senior years may take two courses per semester. In order to take more than two courses, a High School and College official must approve (see page 2 of the Enrollment Form).
- Dual/concurrent credit students are not eligible for developmental level classes.
- In order to maintain eligibility in the Special Admissions program, students must maintain a “C” or better in EACH course completed.
- Students under 16 years of age and not entering the 11th grade must appeal for approval to take courses (see page 2 of Enrollment Form)
For general inquiries about the dual credit/concurrent enrollment program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.