Skip to main content
Home / Dual Credit / Applying for Dual Credit

Steps to Dual Credit Enrollment

How do I get started?  Enrollment Procedures and Requirements

Home School and Concurrent Students must enroll through Grayson Admissions or


High School Students: To be eligible for Dual Credit or Early College High School enrollment, high school students must:

  1. Be enrolled in one of our partnering public high schools located in Grayson and Fannin Counties
  2. Complete admission criteria for the college; including dual credit permission form signed by high school counselor/principal
  3. Meet the minimum test scores that directly apply to the course
  4. All should be turned into the Grayson College Director of Dual Credit

Start the process by visiting with your high school counselor to discuss eligibility and class schedule. Once your high school approves, follow these steps:

1. Apply for admissions.

2. Turn in completed and signed Enrollment Permission Form to your high school counselor.

3. Provide bacterial meningitis vaccination documentation (if courses will be taken on college campus).

4.  Take the TSI assessment or provide proof of exemption (click here for score requirements). Your high school will advise you as to your testing requirements.

5.  Students MUST check their emails for Grayson correspondence of important due dates and instructions for checking your schedule, payment options, etc.  

6. Pay tuition before deadline!