Housing Application and Cost
To reside in campus housing:
- Complete the Application and submit your deposit/fee to the GC Housing Office.
- Residents must be 17 years of age upon check-in.
- Complete the Electronic Background Check form
- An applicant with a pending charge or a conviction for a felony, Class A misdemeanor, Class B misdemeanor, and or Class C misdemeanor may have his or her housing application denied.
- Residents will not be permitted to move into the residence hall until either the total room/board cost or the payment due at check in has been paid.(application, deposit, room charge, full or 1st payment of meal plan)
- The cost of a mandatory meal plan is included in the housing cost.
- Residents will be expected to comply with and abide by the terms and conditions of the following:
- GC Housing Office Room Contract and Meal Plan Agreement
- Residence Hall Handbook
- Residents must enroll in a minimum of 12 semester hours during each fall/spring semester term. The residence hall is closed during the winter break between the Fall and Spring Semester. The hall is also closed during the summer months.
Service Animal and Assistance Information:
- How do I know how my animal is classified?
- Texas human resource code
- Housing accommodation form
- Service and assistance animal procedures
- Service animals in training
- Service animals in training form
- Refundable Deposit: $100
- Non-refundable Application Fee: $100
Viking Hall Rent Cost (for student athletes only)
All residents must enroll in a meal plan. Costs, per semester are:
- Rent $750 - Double Occupancy
- Rent $550 - Triple Occupancy
- 19 Meal Plan $2100.00 +tax (Includes Weekends)
Jones Hall Cost:
- Rent $1,700 - 1 bed unit
- Rent $1,400 - 2 bed unit
- Rent $1,100 - 4 bed unit
Meal plan must be purchased ($2,100 +tax)
Meal Payment Plan Option:
19 Meal Plan: Total Cost - $2100 + $131 in tax
- 1st Payment due upon check-in: $1050 + $65.50 tax, and a $15.00 processing fee for a total of $1130.50
- 2nd Payment due 6 weeks into semester: $525 + $32.75 tax, and a $15.00 processing fee for a total of $572.75
- 3rd Payment due 10 weeks into semester: $525 + $32.75 tax, and a $15.00 processing fee for a total of $572.75
Payment Plan includes an additional $45, which is a $15 processing fee for each payment.