Grayson College Foundation On-line Scholarship Application - Priority Deadline Extended to April 3, 2019.
Apply now for the 2019 - 2020 Academic Year
A listing of Foundation scholarships is available here.
Grayson College, the Grayson College Foundation Staff, and the Foundation’s Board of Directors are committed to providing scholarship assistance to eligible applicants who strive to further their education while enrolled at Grayson College. The Grayson College Foundation provides scholarships from over 250 endowments and various annual donations.
The Foundation scholarship program is open to all eligible applicants who plan to continue their higher education journey at Grayson College. When applying for any of the endowed or annual scholarships, the applicant must meet/follow the following criteria:
- Apply to and be accepted to Grayson College. The on-line application process requires the applicant to provide a Grayson College student identification #. Applying without a GC ID will delay the review/awarding process.
- Current high school students will need to apply to Grayson and obtain a GC student identification number to apply for any Foundation scholarship assistance.
- Maintain a 2.5 or higher GPA
- Enroll in a minimum of six (6) credit hours/semester at Grayson College.
A complete application packet will include:
- Completed online scholarship application
- Most current: high school or college transcript or GED certificate
- An essay
- Letter(s) of recommendation (minimum of 1).
- Priority Application Deadline – March 22, 2019
- Extended Priority Application Deadline - April 3, 2019
- Final Application Deadline – June 28, 2019
- Applications received after March 22, 2019 will be considered as funds are available.
Viticulture & Enology Scholarship Application
The Grayson College Foundation provides scholarship assistance to Grayson students enrolled in the Viticulture & Enology Program.