á11th and 12th graders: You may register for academic dual-credit courses that are offered at your school via distance learning, etc., or the courses we will offer at our brand new Technology Center on the main campus! Check with your high school for participation criteria.



EARN COLLEGE CREDIT WHILE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOLText Box: 1. APPLY- Fill out an application at www.grayson.edu 
2. Check with your counselor for permission to register for classes. 
3. Test- For academic courses (English, etc.), you will need to verify that your TAKS scores will allow you to be THEA exempt. If not, you will need to take the THEA before registering for classes. GC testing center: Main campus- 903.463.8724 or South campus- 903.415.2509. 
4. Register for classes. (Dual credit students are not eligible for Web registration.) Students must enroll through GC and the high school to get credit. 
5. Pay for classes. Check the payment deadline! Payment is due before the first day of class. Check schedule of classes for payment deadlines. Dual credit students are not eligible for federal financial aid. Log on to Campus Connect at www.grayson.edu to pay online, sign up for the FACTS payment plan, and view or print your bill. Contact your high school counselor to see if you qualify for a tuition waiver. 
6. Purchase Textbooks. Textbooks are available for purchase at both Main and South (VA) Campuses. 

Check out the multiple pathways of study that Grayson College offers! Begin working on your futureľ TODAY!