Convenient online enrollment
Enrollment in the ECashier Payment plan begins at the Grayson College website.
Follow these steps to begin your enrollment now:
- Register online through Campus Connect.
- Within Campus Connect, select the "Review/Pay Account" option.
- Review your schedule and statement for accuracy.
- Click on the "ECashier Payment Plan" button.
- You will be taken to the ECashier payment portal.
- ECashier will lead you through the process of creating an ECashier agreement.
Be sure to have the following information ready:
Student Social Security number.
The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique ECashier Access Code.
Please be sure it is something you can easily remember.
Account information for the person responsible for payment.
If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number.
Most of this information is located on your check.
If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
Enrolling online is simple, secure, and easy.
Connect to the ECashier Web site through the Grayson College website.
The payment plan can accommodate down payments and monthly payments.
Before you click the Submit button, please carefully read through the Final Review and the Terms and Conditions.
An immediate e-mail will be sent (if an e-mail address was provided for the person responsible for payment) confirming enrollment through ECashier.