Scholarships must be applied for each academic year, unless
- Complete scholarship application (new and renewal applicants)
each academic award year and return the application and requested
documents to the Office of Financial Aid.
- Complete the FAFSA (new and renewal applicants) (exemptions: J1
or J2 exchange visitor visa, F1 or F2 student visa or G series visa
or family income of $70,000 or more). If you are exempt from
completing the FAFSA, documentation must be provided to prove
exemption, i.e.: Federal tax return & W-2's, Visa, or tax
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 semester hours unless otherwise
- Maintain an overall minimum 2.5 GPA and complete required
number of hours to remain eligible for extended scholarships.
- Scholarship funds may be used for tuition/fees/books or
supplies in the semester awarded.
- Scholarships may be reduced or rescinded if aid exceeds cost of
- Institutional scholarship values may not exceed $800.00 per
semester excluding Presidential, Athletic or Fine Arts unless
otherwise stated by off campus scholarship.
- Scholarships may be reduced or rescinded if institutional
maximum scholarship award is exceeded.
- Institutional Scholarships are non-transferable.
- Funds must be used by the 7th week of the
- Additional documentation may be required and/or an audition may
be required for various departmental scholarships.