The Grayson photo identification card is produced in the Office
of Student Life, located on the 2nd floor of the Life
Life Center Hours
|Monday - Thursday
||8:00 am - 8:00 pm
||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
* Regular hours resume January 21.
ID Card Benefits
- Access to the Learning Assistance Center (testing)
- Upon request can verify a student's current enrollment
- Free admission to all Grayson athletic events
- Discount rates at the Grayson Golf Course
- Numerous businesses in Sherman and Denison give discounts to
college students and Grayson employees
- Free use of the recreational equipment located in the Life
Instructions for Getting Your Student ID
- Students must pay their semester fees at the Business Office,
located in the Administrative Services Building, prior to getting
their identification card.
- Once the semester fees are paid, come to the Office of Student
Life, located on the 2nd floor of the Life Center, and have your
picture taken for the identification card. Hats and sunglasses are
- Paid Grayson students are REQUIRED to verify
their identity prior to getting a Grayson ID card. Please present
one of these documents to the Student Life staff:
A Grayson ID card will not be prepared without one of these
- A valid driver's license with photo
- A high school photo ID card
- A valid passport with photo
- Students Are Also Required To Show A Current Class
- Check the Activities Calendar on the Grayson homepage for the
days and hours of operation. Hours are also posted in the Life
Center, and in the "Facilities" section of College 101. *Hours are
subject to change without notice.
- The Grayson identification card is valid for 1 academic year.
All students are required to get a new card at the beginning of the
- Duplicate or replacement cards are made upon request after a
$2.00 fee is paid at the Buiness Office. The paid receipt must be
presented at the time the replacement card is prepared.
For additional information, contact the Office of Student Life