Life Center Amenities
- TV lounge
- Numerous informal lounges/conversational areas with wireless
- Video game lounge (4 game stations)
- Game area (4 pool tables, 6 ping pong tables and 1 foosball
- College ID card area
- Office of Student Life
- Student Life help counter
- Campus lost and found
- Information data wall (scrolling video program information and
community/ campus announcements)
Life Center Hours
|Monday - Thursday
||8:00 am - 8:00 pm
||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
* 2013-2014 ID Cards are made during the above hours in the Life
Center, 2nd Floor.
* The following documentation must be provided to get an ID
- A driver's license with photo, or a passport with photo, or a
high school ID Card with photo.
- Provide A Copy Of Your Paid Receipt From The "Pay-Review
- Provide your nine (9) digit GC Student Number (Found on Campus
Connect - Demographic Screen).
* The Life Center will observe all approved college
* The Life Center hours of operation are subject to change
* Contact Student Life for additional information - (903)
Fitness Center Amenities
- Workout room with free weights and circuit training equipment.
Elliptical machines, treadmills and bikes are available for
- Aerobic exercise room.
- Fitness Center Office.
- Dressings rooms with showers.
- Reserved lockers for faculty/staff.
- Day use lockers for students, faculty and staff.
* Basketballs, volleyballs and other sports related equipment
must be provided by the user.
* A complimentary towel service will be provided.
* Day use lockers are available for students and employees. Ask
the Fitness Center attendant on duty for details.
* A limited number of reserved lockers are availble for faculty
and staff. Contact Thresea Barnett, AD for details.
* Dressing rooms, showers and restrooms are available.
Fitness Center Hours
|Monday, Wednesday & Friday
||6am - 8am, 10am - 8pm
|Tuesday & Thursday
||6am - 9pm, 11am - 8pm
|Saturday & Sunday
* All Fitness Center users must provide a current GC ID Card and
sign in electronically prior to using the facility. Please be
familiar with the Facility Use Rules that are posted on the wall
inside the Fitness Center. Contact the attendant on duty for
* Hours are based on student/employee demand.
* Hours are subject to change without notice.
* Fitness Center number: 903-415-2579.