What To Expect On Graduation Day
Friday, December 12,
- Starts at 8:45 am.
- You will line up in the Arts and Communication Center hallway,
adjacent to the Auditorium. Guests are not allowed in this
area…GRADUATES only! You will be standing for a long period
How to Dress
- Men: Dress shirt with collar, tie, slacks and
dark dress shoes.
- Women: Dress or slacks with dark shoes.
- The mortarboard of your cap is to be worn parallel to the
ground. Your tassel should be on the left side until you are
instructed to move it during the ceremony.
- Please NO gum, flowers, phones, or purses in the line up or
during the ceremony.
- Please know that if you iron your gown, there is a possibility
of the material being ruined.
- Doors to the Auditorium will open at 9:15 am.
- No guests will be allowed in the auditorium without a ticket
without a ticket and will enter at the main entrance.
- Please instruct your guests to arrive early. Seating is first
come, first serve.
- Your family will not be allowed to approach the stage to take
your photo during the ceremony. They must stay seated until the
last graduate/faculty leaves the auditorium.
- If you are receiving a certificate and degree, the higher of
the two will be recognized at commencement.
- Men, please remove your cap during times of prayer during the
- Please make sure your address and e-mail are up to date with
us. We will mail your diploma to the address on file.
- If you have a hold for any reason, your diploma will not be